Shopping cart – Single-page app concept
To proof this, you can just use the following credentials:
Regarding I’m not using server-side code I have to use a workaround to get and display data from a different domain using an AJAX call. This is because the well-known cross-site scripting policy. To overcome this, a popular solution that many APIs are using today is to return the data in jsonp format.
Here you are further information: http://eugeniaperez.es/wordpress/2013/08/01/how-to-develop-a-cutting-edge-shopping-cart-v0-2/
Versions and features introduced in each one:
- v0.1: Listing the products
- v0.2: Adding the product detail
- v0.3: Using jQuery management to fill the required selectors through HTML code, in order to edit an specific product.
- v0.4: Searching a product by name
- v0.5: Adding the login feature
- v0.6: Saving the whole shopping list in the database.
- v0.7: Beta version
- v0.8: Getting product information from a third-party public API: (BestBuy)
- v0.9: Using SessionStorage HTML5 to save some required information.